Cinema Veterinary Centre
Star of the Month for February 2013
MEET "FORD" TOOPS! Our "Star of the Month" for February!!!
Here is what Ford's family says about their big, handsome boy:
- We picked Ford as his name because it sounded like a good strong name for such a strong boy.
- Ford's favorite treats are bully sticks.
- Something funny that happened to Ford was that my dad likes to hide behid things and jump out and scare Ford and he gets startled but LOVES playing hide-and-seek!
- Ford is special because he looks intimidating but in reality he is the mot gentle giant around.
- Ford's favrite thn todo is chew up tennis balls and step on them until they fly out from under his foot so he can chase them.
- Ford has been a patient of CVC for about 6 months.
Ford says of his humans: " My human companion loves me so much that he lets me hog the bed and steal the covers!"