Cinema Veterinary Centre
Star of the Month for February!
Posted on Feb 11, 2014 by | Comments (0)
1. Why did you decide on “Hunter” as your pet’s name?
He's a rescue and liked the name, so it stuck.
2. What is Hunter’s favorite treat?
Plastic bags! He has a secret addiction to anything wrapped in plastic. He manages to open doors and find something covered in plastic that even I don't know about. Other than plastic bags he loves a treat in a bag! He can be out cold and hear me crunch his treat bag from across the house.
3. Tell us something funny that happen to Hunter.
He is catnip handicapped. I sprinkle it on something and he loses it. He flops around, curls into a ball and does circles on his side till he is dizzy.
4. Why is Hunter so special?
He's Hunter! He's super smart and very affectionate. He grooms your beard and turns into a cat-food vacuum.
5. What is Hunter’s favorite thing to do?
Waking me up at 3, 5 and 7 am. Why? His food bowl is full, so I'm not sure why he wakes me up. I think he gets a kick out of it when I wake up.
6. How long has Hunter been a patient at CVC?
7. Please finish this sentence: My human companion(s) love me so much that…
He kicks his girlfriend out of the bed so that I can sleep with him.