Cinema Veterinary Centre
January Pet of the Month
Congratulations to Chip or January pet of the Month!!
1. Why did you decide on “Chip” as your pet’s name? Chippy was already named Chip when he joined our family. His full name is appropriately Chocolate Chip.
2. What is Chip’s favorite treat? Chippy's favorite treat is bread, which he gets whenever Honey sneaks the bag of bread off the counter.
3. Tell us something funny that happened to Chip. I can't think of a funny thing that Chip did. But, there is something that always makes me laugh. Chippy tries to be a rule follower, while our other doggie is a rule breaker. When Honey breaks the rules, Chippy gets anxious and excited and starts running back and forth and in circles. I can always tell when Honey is being bad based on Chippy's behavior.
4. Why is Chip so special? Chip is so special because he has such a good heart. His goal in life is to be a good dog. He has major impulse control issues, even by doggie standards, yet he always tries so hard to do the right thing. It's very sweet to see.
5. What is Chip’s favorite thing to do? Chippy's favorite thing to do is play ball. Every morning when I get home from taking my daughter to school, he is waiting at the door with his ball, all excited for our morning play.
6. How long has Chip been a patient at CVC? Chippy was lucky to find CVC about 1 1/2 years ago.
7. Please finish this sentence: My human companion(s) love me so much that… My human companion loves me so much that she lets me up on the coach every evening to cuddle.
Chippy can't believe he won this award. He was honored just to be nominated.